Red Queen Inc. (the “Company”) and its partner companies (the “Partners”) are released from any and all liability for the matters stated in the terms in this Disclaimer, concerning the running and managing of our website and social media sites (the “Sites”). Those who use the Sites (the “Customers” or “you”) are deemed to have agreed to be bound by this Disclaimer.
- The Company and the Partners are released from any and all liability for any loss suffered by Customers or third parties arising from our provision of Services or information in or through the Sites, or from any delay, change, suspension, termination or abolishment thereof; and from any other damages related directly or indirectly to use of the Sites. When browsing the Sites and/or receiving the Services, Customers should comply with all applicable laws and regulations; and they use the Services at their own risk.
- In order to secure Personal Information, the Company and the Partners encrypt the information which Customers have entered and provided for using the Sites, and we store and manage the information under strict control; however, we do not guarantee any protection against leakage, loss, or falsification thereof by a third party. The Company and the Partners disclaim any and all liability for damages suffered by Customers or third parties, arising from the leakage, loss, or falsification by a third party, of their Personal Information.
- The Company and the Partners do not warrant the security, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, currency, lawfulness, faultlessness, morality, or virus-free state of any information obtained by Customers through the Sites, emails, etc., or from the Company or the Partners. The Company and the Partners disclaim any and all liability for damages suffered by Customers or third parties due to information or Services provided in the Sites, or information obtained in the abovementioned manner.
- The Company and the Partners disclaim any and all liability for damages arising from usage of, or impossibility of access for any reason to, the Sites; and for damages related to data writing by a third party, illegal access, remarks, or emails, etc., including damages suffered by Customers as a result of disputes between Customers.
- The Company and the Partners utilize phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, etc., provided by Customers, as contact information; we disclaim liability for any damage relating to Customers providing inaccurate contact information or failing to make appropriate changes in said information.